Saturday, December 1, 2012

Our Week in a Nutshell

We have had a week.  Starting Tuesday when I left my phone home when we ran to the store only to come home and see that the school had called telling me that Norma had been sick and needed me to come get her.  Over a half an hour ago!  This is what happens when I'm without my phone.  The rest of the day was spent in the bathroom with Norma.  Poor girl.  Had it coming from both ends and took as many baths and showers in 1 day as her Dad usually does.

When she was still unable to keep anything down Friday night and was crying to much because her bum and her tummy still hurt, we talked about taking her to the hospital.  In Tooele.  An hour and 15 minutes away.  We got her to take some medicine and have an bath.  She wanted ice cream and to just have her eat something was enough for me.  Nate gave her a blessing and we prayed that by morning she would be able to eat anything.

This morning she came running right out, jumping up and down saying how much better she felt.  Prayers were answered. 

This was Nate's first weekend off since living here that we didn't have any plans to travel to Lehi.  We wanted to do something fun, and out of the house.  There happens to be a local Movie Theater here in Wendover that happen to be playing Rise of the Guardians.  We went.
Rise of the Guardians Poster


 We are so happy to have a local theater that plays new movies.  We had the whole theater to ourselves. :0)  Not only a new release but to have the whole movie to ourselves... Amazing!  Loved the movie.  And I know it may not be the best, but I love Santas tattoos.

We are loving Wendover and are so happy that we have come here and that we are making it our home.

2 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't imagine having a whole theater to ourselves! Fun! Glad things are going well and that Norma is feeling better. Poor Katy...hope it doesn't last long!

Kathryn said...

I heard about Norma. I'm so sorry anyone has to be that sick! Glad you enjoyed the movie as the 'only' family.