Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year in Review

I have to say that I love my blog.  It is wonderful for me to see everything that has been important in our lives in one place.  I love going back and looking through it.  Be it something specific or just for something to do.

Looking back on the blog for this year, we have had quite a year.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought back in the first part of August that I would be blogging from Wendover today.

Here are some major highlights that I loved reading over again.

Trying to get rid of Eva.  Realizing that we couldn't and didn't really want to.

So many cute pictures of Katy that I can't even decide on just two to link here so I won't link any. :0)

Two cabin trips.  One with the Jared's and one with the Powell's

Tucker turning 10 and having a blast giving him a Science birthday party.

Katy turning 2 and Norma turning 6.  Man, time sure flies.

Crafting with my sisters.

The Race for a Cure.  Love doing this every year and can't wait to do it again next year.  Pictures here.

Nate getting his wings and being on the Motor's Squad.

Finally making it camping.  Took FOREVER to get to go.

Our first hike.  LOVED it!

Being evacuated from our home for the weekend because of the fire.

Our yearly trip to the zoo.

Norma getting glasses.

Glade and Diane getting their mission call to Cutiba, Brazil.

Hiking the "Y" as a family.

Putting the house up for sale.

Thad turning 9.

Thad getting to do karate and loving it.  Still wish we could have kept him in that.

My brother Gerald getting married!

Time Out for Women with the most wonderful ladies a girl can ask for.

Moving to Wendover!  Wow!  Still hard to think about.

Norma's first lost tooth.

Traveling for the Holidays.

Man, we have done a ton of fun things this year and I know that we will have many more memories to make with this coming year.

We love you all and are grateful for all the support and love that you send to us.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Wow what a year! So many great things! So many big things!

Kathryn said...

Yes, it's been a great year ending with your move. Thanks for sharing it all with us!