Monday, September 30, 2013

New Bracelet

Nate got me a new bracelet.



Now let me tell you the story.

While driving to Utah County on Thursday for the play, Nate had to bring his cop car because he needed to leave the next morning and the kids and I were staying the weekend.  I tend to be okay driving but for some reason I was very tired once we hit Five Mile Pass.  As we came through Ceder Fort I remember quickly opening my eyes and realizing I was almost off the road.  I had blinked just a little bit longer than I should have.  Nate was behind me and saw the whole thing.

At my mom's I asked him if he noticed me going off the road at that point.  He told me that in his head he was already calling in the helicopter and trying to decide which of us he would give CPR to first.  Needless to say we were just a bit scared by this.

When he came home he handed me this bracelet and a key chain holder with the same thing.  I will be more careful driving by myself from now on.

2 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Oh dear not good! Stay awake!

Kathryn said...

Scarey! I'm so glad you're all safe!