Friday, February 6, 2009

The Circus!

If things kept going this way I'll never write! We went to the circus Tuesday night for Tuckers birthday. Every year Smith's has free child tickets and this year there was a buy one, get one free adult ticket so to the circus we went! It was so much fun! We were able to go with some friends from our neighborhood and we took Eric with us too! We asked them what their favorite parts were and it was the guy that held swords in his mouth and climbed a ladder, the guy in green,(oh course, Thadd and Eric's favorite color is green so they would like anything in green. :) ) and the 2$ trumpets that Nate got for all of them. Thanks Nate! The dog goes running whenever they blow them. And like the last time we went to the circus, I forgot my camera. Dani, send me those pictures. But still the best part of the night for the kids was playing at McDonalds after the circus. The kids got to play and the grown-ups had ice cream. It was a great night and I am so glad my friends were able to come with us.

1 comment:

jonesb said...

How fun! I have never been to the circus. It sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing:)