Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Tooth!


It has finally happened! Tucker has lost his first tooth! He has been working on it for about a month now. When he went into the dentist is when we found out it was even loose. He was so happy and he would wiggle it any chance he got. Last night it was really close right before bed. His dad told him to twist and pull and it started to bleed. He just kept on working at it. It was bed time so I told him to go brush his teeth and see if that helped get it out. The other kids were in bed so he had to go get them up to show them that he got it out. Isn't that the cutest smile! Its like he is a baby getting his first teeth again only this time he is losing them. Boy, do I feel old now! The tooth right next to the one he lost is loose too so I'm thinking it will be soon and will be down two teeth. Now he chose to wait to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy til tonight because he thinks people are going to want to see his tooth. So I guess we'll just have to see what the tooth fairy will leave.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

How cute! I can't believe he is losing those baby teeth already:)

strickland party of six said...

So jealous, I didnt get to keep Karlie's but I just barley posted it to today. SHe lost hers on Saturday night. She did it her self to and well anyway Yes it is a cute smile and have fun with the 2nd one.

I hope karlie 2nd tooth is as easy as her 1st one. Did I metion I hate teeth it is liek feet to you people who hate them!!!) YUCK

Tucker: Karlie remembered who you were and she asked where Thadd was? FUNNY