Saturday, February 28, 2009

So much Fun!!!

So I have spent the week sewing. I got the bug and just had to go with it. About two weeks ago I was looking at patterns at Walmart, (Good old Walmart. :) ) and Norma found this very cute pattern. I figured I hadn't made her a new dress since her Christmas one so I got it and went to look at material. I found this cute swirly material in so many different colors. This is what we came up with.
She couldn't quit posing! What a girl! I remember when Tucker got to this age and loved to pose for the camera. Isn't the dress just adorable! I had to make more just because it only took 20 minutes from cut to finish! I have never made a dress that fast and had it turn out so cute. So back to Walmart I went and got material for Heathers girls and for Addie, Diane's granddaughter. Diane's daughter, Amy is also getting her first girl in April so I just had to make one for the baby too. I love little baby dresses!

These are Addie's and the new babies. I am hoping Heather will get me pictures of Aubrey's and Jennifer's soon so I can post them. I didn't take a picture of them before I gave them to her. Aubrey is just so cute about it. I had Heather measure her so I would know what size to make her and the first thing she asked was, "Is Bobby making me a new dress?" I love that girl!

This has been such a fun project for me this week. I love to sew and I love to sew little girl dresses. They are just so stinkin' cute! I have already got my friend April to go and get the pattern for her girls and Dani is bringing me material to make her girls some dresses too. When I get the rest made I'll add those pictures too. So much Fun!!!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love the dresses and the material is really adorable. I didn't know you liked to sew so much:) That is so great! What a wonderful skill to have.

strickland party of six said...

so cute and I will hold you to it to make my girls I told you I cant sew to save my life... I will find some and bring it to you. ha love the pose.

Bobby Sue said...

You bring me the stuff Harm and I'll have them for you. They are so cute!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

How cute, I wish I would have sewed more but now I don't remember how. You guy's have a cute family

FitzSimmons Times said...

Good job! They look great and the girls will look so cute together!