Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick House

Okay, I will never go another year with out my family getting the flu shot. We have gotten the shots for free for the last few years through the prison and this year it didn't work out to go on the days that they were offered. Therefore no flu shots. Well, we are paying for it now. I swear we have all been sick for weeks! Less then a month ago, we all had the stomach flu and that was not pretty. It was better than this week, at least last time I managed to keep from getting it. I was not so lucky this time. It started with Nate not really feeling well and it all went down hill from there. It is not good when both parents are down in bed. Who can take care of the kids? Themselves? Until they get it and then I have to feel better. Its not nice. I feel like that we will be sick till spring! Please tell me that spring is right around the corner! I need spring! But on a good note my kids have been so good with all of it. It is so sad to hear Norma come up to me and say, "I really don't feel good." It makes me want to cry. Hopefully we can all feel better soon and then I can be a human again and see people and talk to my friends again and feel like I am alive again. I love my house but I need out! Thank you for reading my venting!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sorry to hear you all are sick:( That sucks to have to be inside all the time and feel horrible. I was going to surprise you but since you are feeling so bad I think I will tell you now. We(Clark and I)are coming out at the end of March. I hope you all will be feeling better by then!

Bobby Sue said...

Yea! I am so happy you are coming! We will HAVE to get together! Let me know the details when they get closer.