Friday, February 26, 2010

Cutie!

I got this cute skirt for Norma a few weeks ago after my friend Jenny called me and wanted me to make them with her. I got on and looked at the pattern and told her to have fun making them because I would rather pay the 60 bucks to buy one then make it. She tried to tell me it would only be $30 to get the material. I still said I would rather buy one. It just so happens this one was at The Quilted Bear for $19. I couldn't say no, especially when she wanted to try on every one in the store as we walked through. She just loves it! She is very much a girly-girl. She loves that it spins and I love just seeing her sit in all the fluff! I got these really good pictures of her coloring or "doing her homework" with Giggles (her teddy bear) and Walle laying here next to her the other day.

No comments: