Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tucker's New Glasses


Tucker got his new glasses today. He looks so good in them. We went to a new eyeglasses place that we found on-line that would do his glasses in an hour. It ended up being a man that worked with my Grandpa Thomas when he was younger and learned nearly everything he knows from him. It was kind of neat. I tend to forget that my Grandpa use to do this with glasses for a living. Tucker has had a headache for most of the day though. His prescription is so strong that it is taking some getting use to. One thing he said to me though was he could see the spots on the sidewalks. I said the gum and spit spots? He also was surprised to see freckles on Norma's nose. That made me laugh.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is so funny:)

Jackie said...

Tucker looks great in his new glasses. He looks just like his dad!