Friday, February 19, 2010

Just a little excited

I got just a little excited to see that there are just 14 days to go til little Kate comes to join our family! It is a little more exciting to think it is really just 12. My doctor is planning on inducing me on the 3rd of March. I'm really trying to make this happen sooner so that we can still do Tuckers baptism on the 6th of March but yesterday I found out that the primary wants us to do so much of the planning. Our ward is in charge of the stake part and they assigned us to find a Chorister, Pianist, Opening song, Talk on Baptism, (which has to be someone from the ward) and that is just for the stake part in the beginning! For the confirmation part after we need to find a Chorister, Pianist and have a Musical number! I'm feeling very overwhelmed about the whole thing now and it wasn't like I have been stressing out about it in the first place trying to have a baby the same week! So after this bit of good news we are pretty sure we will be doing Tucker's baptism in April. The only thing that would make us do it in March will be if this baby comes in the next 3 to 4 days.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I am way excited too. Here's hoping things will happen soon:)