Thursday, May 27, 2010

Asia visits 5/14/10

My parents went to St. George for the weekend and so we got to baby-sit their dog, Asia. She doesn't get along with Wall-E very well so we worried a bit but she did great! She is a very affectionate dog and needs a little more attention than I sometimes wanted to give her. She was looking at me so sad as I sat with the baby, I put up the recliner and invited her to come sit on my legs like Wall-E does. I forgot that she doesn't sit on legs, she sits on laps. She got up on my lap and then looked at Kate, wondering what she was doing there. I couldn't get her to lay down by my legs. She just laid across Kate's legs instead. And since there was room by my legs, Wall-E joined us. He just bummed his way up. Funny puppies!

1 comment:

Becky Gockley said...

That looks like a pile of fun. Wow! Cute dogs! Not to mention baby Kate!