Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thad's Kindergarten Program

Thad was so excited about his Kindergarten program this year. He has told me every day for a week leading up to the program that he was practicing.
Loved the 2 handed wave. Thad always makes me grin and pulls at my heart strings every time he is excited to see us. It makes my day when he runs, grinning to me after school because he is so happy to see me there.
Nana and Papa got to come watch too. Norma stood and played with Papa's hair through the whole program. I don't think Papa will cut his hair after this.
I'm lucky I even got this picture. They were saying the ABC's and what they stood for in Kindergarten. I can't even remember what "G" was for. I was just excited that he got to hold up a sign. Then it was over before I could even get a second picture.
Thad did so well at his program. He is not the singer that Tucker is and only did the actions he wanted to do but he participated and loved it. Go Thadd! On to 1st Grade!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Way to go Thadd...you rock! Makes me excited for when Clark gets to that stage.

Becky Gockley said...

Thad looks great. I love that two handed wave, it's so cute. Way to go Thad.

Glade and Diane Powell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glade and Diane Powell said...

Thad is growing up so fast. He looks a lot like Nathan now. We can't believe he will be in 1st grade. We are proud of you Thad.