Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have a little bit to catch up on!
This is just Kate eating a pretzel. She loves them. I love the outfit she is in too. It is another one that I made. It was from the left overs from the diaper bag I made. It is so cute! I almost didn't get it done in time for her to wear it. I just finished it when I put it on her. It fits perfect. I have 2 other outfits I need to sew soon or they won't fit her. I have been sewing Trek clothes for some ladies in my ward. It has been a lot of fun but I'm really glad I'm not having to go with them. I like AC to much. :)I love this picture that Nate took! He was trying to get her sucking both of her thumbs. She is so silly!Tucker has been such a good helper with Kate. He calls this "baby-sitting". Kate loves it! She just loves anything that her brothers and sister will do with her.Both Tucker and Thad have lost their front teeth. I think they look so funny without teeth. The first thing Tucker did when he lost the second one was whistle. He didn't think he would be able to without both of them. He could.Norma wanted to be the the picture too.Tucker was able to go to Camp Jeremiah Johnson and Nate got to go too. He had a blast. Here are just a bunch of pictures that Nate took.We made a waterslide in the backyard and all the neighbor boys came over too. They all had a blast! It was so fun to watch them yell and laugh when they hit the pool. Most of the little kids fell right out of the pool. The older ones learned to stay on their feet. Nate fed Kate her first solid food. He has always been the one to first feed them. She liked it so-so. When I tried with her a few days later she was really good at getting every little bit back out of her mouth. It's not an everyday thing yet.This picture is one Nate took from the top of the mountain by us. He rides to the top on his four-wheeler. It's he's get away. :)

1 comment:

Becky Gockley said...

Cute pictures. I love the one's of Kate! those are so cute. I can't believe she is already eating solids!!! Wow that went fast. I am glad Tucker got to go to Scout Camp. I went last year with my wolves and had a great time. The slide looks fun. We do the same thing here and have a blast with it!