Friday, July 2, 2010

Together Forever

Just a little trip down memory lane today.
My Aunt Kathryn always said that my kids would ask who that guy I'm standing with is. :) Just Nate with white hair.
My Mom made my dress. I Love my dress! I had had this pattern picked out for years. I never planned on a July wedding so I never thought about the long sleeves. I am truly grateful it was an indoor wedding! Plus it rained that day too. :)
Daddy was trying not to cry.
I love the way Nate is looking at me in this picture. My good friend Leslee told me to always get this picture out often and tell Nate to look at me like that again. I don't have to get the picture out often. He looks at like that often.
Jenny is going to kill me for posting this. She was 7 months pregnant in this picture.
Instead of 'Where's Waldo?', Where's the Camera? Little did I know that my dear new cousins were filming this photo. I didn't find out til we were watching the video later and I saw my veil. I had to pull out the pictures and sure enough...
I just had to put these ones in. This is my cousin Kalob. He was so cute, wanting to hold my hand, sit right by me and just be sweet! I thought it was the cutest thing ever!
I love our cake! It was so beautiful! And I just had to add this other one in because it is so funny that we caught it on picture of Nate dropping cake on my dress. Don't you just love his face!
9 years and the best part is spending them with my best friend.
You always here that, 'I love you more today than when we first met!' I love Nate just as much now as when we were first married, but now we have 4 kids to love too! It just makes your heart grow bigger.
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I loved going through them again!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love, love, love going down memory lane with you. You really are a very lucky couple! I love you too.

Kathryn said...

Can you believe it - I'm able to leave a post on your blog!

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary Nate and Bobby!

Bonnie said...

This is awesome! I love all the pictures and your wedding was so beautiful. I LOVE your dress and just how happy you both are. Congratulations on 9 wonderful years and 4 adorable children.

Kristine said...

I loved looking through your photos! Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute! :)

Becky Gockley said...

How fun was that to see!!! I loved those. That is how I remember Nathan! Those are great pictures! Happy Anniversary!