Friday, July 9, 2010

Kate's 4 month stat's

Kate is now 4 months old. I can't believe how fast time flies once they get here. It seems like it takes forever to get them here and now it seems like I just had her yesterday and it's been 4 months. This doctor appointment went so much better than 2 months ago. I love this doctor that I see and I will be asking to see him from now on. Kate weighed in at 13 lbs 1 oz and she is 24 3/4 in long. She is doing well and is very healthy considering that I have been sick this week. What a big girl! This week we will be trying to get her moved to the crib to sleep at nights. Hope it goes well.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Has it really been 4 months! I can't wait to see her in a couple of months.

Becky Gockley said...

She is so cute. I am glad she is doing so good. I still can't believe it's been four months!