Sunday, November 7, 2010

A few more projects

Here are a few more projects that I have been working on these last few weeks.

I made Norma a new winter dress. I haven't made her one for 2 years and she was in need of a longer one for sure. Kate got this yellow one from our good friends and they looked so cute together.
I made this diaper bag and carseat cover for a friend from High School. She is getting her second boy in January. I think they turned out great! I also took all the other diaper bags that I made a few months ago to a place to sell. We'll see how they do at the end of the month. I also put together another carseat cover for a friend in the ward but I didn't get a picture of that one before I gave it to her.
I have always loved these leggings for babies. Kate had some on for some of the pictures my cousin Harmonie took of her and I just loved them. I found a pattern for them! I made these and they were so stinking easy! I have more to make and even some for Norma too.


I have also got 5 of the 8 jammies that I'm making for Christmas done. I'll post pictures of Heather's kids jammies after I give them to her. I have a list of things still to make in the next few weeks; fun Christmas dresses for my girls, more leggings, garbage bag holders, 3 more jammies, a tutu for Norma (she saw Kate's and wants her own), more hair bows and some Christmas decorations too. I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Very cute. Love the dress, diaper bag and the leggings. All very cute. Way to get things done!

lemonade.82 said...

The girls look so cute! I love the one where Norma is kissing Kate and Kate is just laughing. That is so cute!

Bonnie said...

I love the dresses, your girls look so cute! The leggings are awesome too

Bonnie said...

Love the Diaper bag and car seat cover too...you have been keeping busy and that is awesome!

Kathryn said...

I love your girls! Great pictures of them and all the wonderful 'accessories'. The diaper bag/blanket combo look great with your choice of fabric.