Saturday, November 6, 2010

A good day

Today was a good day. Even a great day. Winni came and spent the night last night so she could watch the kids today because I had a Craft day with some neighborhood ladies and Nate was taking Tucker to the BYU game.

I had so much fun! I signed up for way too many things but I got to do them all and learned to do a lot of cute things. Here is a list of what I made today.

Owl ornaments. These are the cutest little things! I can't wait to hang them on my tree! I'm thinking I need to make more and make a garland out of them to hand over my stairs.

This cute little tutu for Kate. I got some really cute candy cane tights for her last year after Christmas and I can't wait to put her in them! :)

These hair bows. So EASY! I totally can't wait to make more to match all of Norma's outfits and Kate's too!

A Matilda Jane dress. I'm not finished with it but I am super excited about this one. I made this one for my cousins daughter and I am making some for my girls too but there is so many different ways I can put this one together and it will be so fun to make all the different variations of it.

This is just what I did today! It was really nice to go and craft with some really great ladies today and have some "me time" but then I really enjoyed coming home and spending time with my sister too. I just had a really good day.

I have so many more projects to post that I have finished this week and so many more to go. I have been finding so many online that I want to make and am having a blast doing them all with just the things I have around the house. I'll be posting again soon. :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute! Sounds like a lot of fun...I love your blog design and your crafts.

Becky Gockley said...

Those are all so adorable. I love the tutu and hair bows. You can make anything!