Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snowman?

We had a pretty good snow today and since I wasn't going to church with a sick Norma and me still not feeling up to par, I sent the boys out in the snow. They have been waiting to make a snowman ever since Ira, Thadd's friend that lives across the street made one. Apparently, we have never taught our boys how to build a snowman or this just wasn't snowman snow material. They kept coming to the door and asking me how to make a ball. I, being in my PJ's still, told them to just go do their best. I gave them a whole bunch of fruit for the face and buttons down the front. But as you can see, no snowman.Even the neighbor boy, Canyon, came out before church to see if he could help. Thanks to Dereck for shoveling my steps.Thadd like swinging though.Hum... looks like next storm I'm going to be going out with them and showing them how things are done.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks fun, glad they are enjoying the snow and I hope you get feeling better soon.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Looks like they are enjoying to snow alot more then I would.

Becky Gockley said...

Not sure I am ready for snow! Your kids make it look so fun though. The snow has to be just right to make a snowman! I am sure many opportunities are coming!