Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Got some pictures!

It took a little bit, but I figured out how to get the pictures from my email to the program that I like to use and got them to load on the blog.  Yeah me! 

These ones are from the day of the Race for the Cure.  I said that the girls all went to Thanksgiving Point to the Tulip festival and here they are.  I had stayed back at the house with Kate who hadn't sleep all day but Nana took Norma and can I just tell you how much she is in love with her cousin Addie!  They are such great little friends.

Norma, Addie, Aubrey, Jennifer, Anna and Madison

Tucker and Thadd shooting with all the boy cousins.  They had a blast!  
Tucker
Thadd











Here are some wedding pictures!  Yeah!  These are some Winni took. 
The couple coming out of the temple as Husband and Wife.

Tucker not liking the sun.  (I don't blame him.)

John and Celest with my kids.  I LOVE this picture!!!  It is my favorite and I have it sitting next to the computer in our family frame.


Here is Nate and I at the U2 concert last night.  The UHP was given free tickets and we got to go!  It was so much fun!  I have never been to a concert and I like U2.  I love the Fray and they opened so that was a lot of fun to be there for.  Every thing was so cool.  The whole stage and all the lighting and special effects was amazing!  I am so glad we got to go and have a date night.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love to see the pictures of your family - especially with John and Celest! I'm so glad you and Nate had a great time at the concert!