Monday, May 2, 2011

Montag Family Pictures

My Mom really wanted some family pictures done before Gerald went to basic training. We had these done the Sunday before he left. I'm very excited to print some of these out and get them up on my walls.

Steve and LaVon did a really great job.

The whole gang.Had to put this one up! Now, everyone all together... Awwww!The Powell family. Kate really didn't want to cooperate and wanted to get away and play. She is reaching for LaVon here. Tucker looks like he is crossing his eyes and Norma isn't smiling. Hmmm... I'm glad there is a wedding coming up so we can try again.The Montag family.I'm getting squished in this family one but it's a favorite. I love getting squished by my family. :0)My siblings and I. Gerald, John, Winni, Me and Miah


I really liked all the ones with my kids in them. I think I'm just a bit bias about it but they are really, really cute kids!

My FAVORITE!!! I'm getting a big print of this one to hang in my hall!Again, Kate was a stinker. But it's a good one of the rest of them.The kids loved that Papa was giving Nana the bunny ears.Tucker and Katy looking at each other. My kids just LOVE Katy and are so good with her. She actually fell off the chair right after this picture was taken and had a bruise on her forehead for a week.I'm so glad to have these and love looking at them. I have lots of plans for this bunch of pictures.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

They look great! I love how happy your family always is:)

The Taylors said...

Sooooo cute!! What a great family!

Kathryn said...

I'm so glad you shared! I love all of you.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

They look great. I like the fist one with all your kids.