Saturday, May 7, 2011

Race for the Cure

Race day was beautiful!  It was so amazing to be up there and have SO MANY people up there for the same cause.  I am ashamed to say that I didn't do the 5K.  I ended up walking just the one mile.  It was a very nice morning though and it was very nice to walk with Glade and Diane.  We went to breakfast right after at the Market Street Grill.  Wow!  It was super yummy.  We spent the rest of the day at Glade and Diane's letting the kids play with their cousins.  They love hanging out with them.  The boys all got to go shooting and the girls all went to Thanksgiving points Tulip Festival.  If I could get the pictures from my email from Diane, I'd put them on here but I'm having issues with that.  I had to steal this one from the race. :0)  All in all, it was a great day.  I am excited to do this race again next year.  Nate and I have decided that we are all going to do it next year.  The kids will love it and it is such a good cause.  A great way to remember wonderful women.

No comments: