Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chirstmas with Grandpa and Nana

For Christmas the kids asked Grandpa and Nana to go to Build-A-Bear with them and help them make an animal.  It worked out that we got to go today.  The kids got to stay out of school and we met Grandpa and Nana at the mall.  I was very impressed with my kids for not saying anything to the worker without a hand.  Thad said in the car later that it was creepy but I'm so glad that he didn't say that to the worker.  It was cool to watch him do everything.  Katy was scared of the fluff machine and went right to Grandpa to save her.
The kids had a blast and I think Grandpa and Nana did too.  Now the kids have to wait til Christmas to get their bears.  It might be a long month for them. ;0)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

What a great activity! So this is another time that Katy went right to Grandpa. Very nice! It'd be hard for me to wait for a gift I already knew about.

How cool that the young man without a hand has a job that he can teach others by his example.