Friday, November 4, 2011

Family Movie Night

Nate had rented a movie that he wanted to watch with the kids last night, but we didn't have any microwave popcorn.  I found this post and wanted to try it.  It turned out so well I posted about it on my other blog here.  I took some other pictures of the kids enjoying their snack and had to share them here because Katy is smiling.

She loved being one of the big kids.  I have been letting her sit at the table with Norma and I for lunches this week and she thinks that she is hot stuff.
I love that I don't need a hot air popper for popcorn and it didn't take any longer than a bag of popcorn in the microwave does.  A little clean up but hey, I can handle that. :0)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love your children!!! So how long do you think Katy will last in the high chair when the family eats a meal?

Becky Gockley said...

Looks fun! I love nights like that! Love the smiles on Katy! Very cute!