Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend was great!  I got to spend all day Wednesday at my Dad's house having him show me how to dress and cook a turkey.  We made goodies and just had a great day.  I haven't had that good of a day with my Dad in a long time.  It will be a cherished memory.

I brought Winni home with me and we got a little carried away with Pintrest and all kinds of pumpkin recipes.  Some were really good.  Others needed work but the best part... spending the weekend with her.



I love my sister and am so glad that she can come and spend time with me.  We have so much fun and she helps me out so much!  LOVE YOU WIN!

2 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Sounds like a really fun week! I love those moments we get one on one with our parents and siblings. Glad you were able to do that!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Love spending time with my sisters too