Monday, November 14, 2011

New Dresses

Yes, I've got them done this year with plenty of time to spare!  I also used fabric that can be worn all year long.

I wanted to share the cute pictures I got of the girls before church yesterday.  Katy has finally learned "cheese".  And smiles for the camera!

We wanted Norma to teach Katy how to spin.  Norma did it beautifully!  Katy was a little shy.
I had to put in this picture too of Katy chasing the puppy.  I love that I can get a smile on camera!!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love the dresses! Your girls are so very adorable.

Becky Gockley said...

WOW! Those dresses are amazing! I LOVE them! Love the color, the style everything. You are so good! Love them!

Kathryn said...

Beautiful girls and dresses! How fun to have Katy smiling. That's quite the spin there Norma!!!

Amy Conklin said...

Beautiful Bobby! You have quite the talent!