Saturday, May 12, 2012

School is Busy


This week for the kids have been super busy.  Thad had a field trip to the bean museum on Wednesday that I totally forgot about and went to the store after I picked up carpool for Tucker and when I got home I thought Thad had just rode his bike home fast.  No.  He had been at the house by his self for an hour.

Norma had a field trip today to the Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.  She was super excited because she got to ride a bus, take a lunch and go when Thad went to school.  She loved petting the animals.

Tucker had his PX presentation this morning too.  Grandpa and Nana were able to come and watch with me.  He did a wonderful job.  He talked like he really knew his stuff and answered all the questions that the kids had for him.  He will be showing it again on Thursday the 17th at 5:30 at the school if anyone wants to come see. :0)

Katy being so good just sitting there watching Tucker give his presentation.

I had a hard time being just Katy and I at home all day without Norma.  It will be a long year next year with just the two of us home.  I hope that it will be good. ;0)

2 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Looks like a busy week! WOW! Looks like Tucker's presentation was amazing.

Kathryn said...

I'm sorry I missed seeing Tucker's presentation a second time. I'm glad to see the pictures and read about everyone's day.