Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Shooting Date

 Nate is getting a new gun for work and had a ton of ammo for the old one and so he took me shooting.  Here in Silver Island Mountains, where we can see the Gold Mountains, it was beautiful.

 Love looking out over the Salt Flats.

 Katy is one lucky bug to be able to go on dates with Mom and Dad all the time.  And will be for a few more years to come.
 She was not very willing to where the ear safety but agreed after some convincing.


 Nate was hoping that when I shot, the guns kick back would knock me on my butt.  Guess I'm tougher than he thought I was.  Okay, I didn't want to shot at first.  This was the first rifle I have shot before.  Now I can't wait for him to take me again.


1 comment:

Becky Gockley said...

Fun! I have only been shooting once and I liked it. You look like a pro!