Sunday, March 31, 2013

Norma's Lost Tooth #2

I happen to be up doing homework, that is happening a lot right now, and I heard one of the kids up quite a bit.  Norma came out and couldn't contain herself.  Her front tooth that has been loose forever was almost out.  I told her she could sit by me and wiggle it for a bit.  Told her to wiggle it front and back, side to side and even a little twist now and then.  She told me that she had tried tying some floss around it and pulling on it but couldn't get it tight enough.  I suggested for her to go brush and see if that would help.  She went and did that and got the boys all excited to try and help her get it out.  She wasn't so happy and had a hard time keeping her voice down.  She came to sit next to me again and then next thing I heard was her tooth coming out.  She was so happy that she got it out and got it by herself!




2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Way to go Norma! Though I would think that Nate missed doing it.

Becky Gockley said...

Man she is brave. I hated pulling my teeth out. I always had nightmares that all my teeth were falling out! Way to go Norma!