Friday, January 9, 2009

Backyard Play!




We love our backyard! It is just perfect for the kids to go out and play in the snow! The hill is perfect for sledding and we have so much snow it is just fun! Tucker and Thadd were taking turns with one sled and Eric and Norma were sharing the other one. At one point Eric said to me, "I got an idea! We can take turns, Me, Me, Norma!" I told him it didn't quite work that way. He always says the funniest things! Norma enjoyed eating the snow a little more than just playing in it. She does love sledding though! When the sledding slowed down I went and got them all the snow ball thrower that Nana and Papa gave us all for Christmas. It was so much fun to watch the three boys standing in a triangle and just laughing and having so much fun! We love the snow! They could have played all night! Just like at the cabin only much, much smaller. We will be sledding till you see dirt again I'm sure.

4 comments:

Cari said...

So fun! The only difference between your snow and ours is that you have the clothing for it! My kids would be jealous if they saw these pictures.

Bonnie said...

That looks like fun:) How awesome is it that you can do that right in your back yard. That does look like the perfect hill for sledding. I'll have to remember to bring Clark over next time we are visiting in the winter.

Bobby Sue said...

We love just walking out the door to play!I really hope you can make it one winter to come play with us. I'm sure Clark would love it!

strickland party of six said...

Looks like fun, my kids eat the snow as well. We tell them not to b/c of the "yellow snow" but they don't seem to mind I do though GROSS...)