Saturday, January 10, 2009

We just can't get enough!

Today we headed outside again. Only this time Daddy came with us and brought out the four-wheeler too. Norma is just loving to be outside sledding! I think she is going to be my one to grow up and try anything. Oh No!
Nate hooked up the two sleds to the four-wheeler and pulled two kids at a time. They had a blast! Norma went more times than I can count! Anytime she fell off she would get up and run after her Dad, "Dad, I fell off!", then climb back on, "Okay, Go!" I think she would sled all day and night if someone was out there to help her get the sled to the top again and again for her.
While Nate was doing rides, I was trying to hold my own in a snowball fight. I think I lost but we sure had a lot of fun! What a way to spend a Saturday with Dad. Not only do the kids get to have lots of fun but Daddy gets to have fun too!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow! That is awesome. I can see wanting to do that over and over:)

strickland party of six said...

Funners...) Its probaly a lot warmer in Egeal Mtn, We are -2 and somethimes colder here. On Sat its was 15 that was the high, but still all 15 grandkids went out sledding to. have fun I cant wait for summer I'm sick of the cold

Cousin Family said...

That looks awesome. Will nate pull me!!! It looks like too much fun to miss out on=)