Monday, January 5, 2009

More to the cabin than just sledding.


Diane has been such a blessing. It is so nice to see Glade happy and she is so good with all of our kids. My children can be a little demanding and she just went with it. She stole Norma's heart when she agreed to read to her.

Games are a must at the cabin and there was a new puzzle game that Thadd had a blast figuring out.


We totally cheated and brought up movies for the kids to the cabin to help with the settling down to go to bed. It worked like a charm. All the kids got along so well. It was wonderful!
It was wonderful getting to know the new family and I hope that we will be able to do lots of things together. The kids and the grown-ups. I really had a lot of fun getting to know everyone and I'm glad that things have worked out the way they have.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so glad you all were able to have a happy time:)