Thursday, January 22, 2009

I just LOVE being a Mommy!!!

I have enjoyed my children very much over the last few days. Take it they have been sick but I think that is what has made me remember how important my job as a Mommy is. Norma has just been a doll. The things that she does. The grown-up words that come out of her little mouth. It makes my heart melt when she smiles. Just being a girl. I love having a daughter! I love my boys too, don't get me wrong. They make my heart leap with joy all the time. My job as a Mommy will always be a challenge but as long as I remember that the Lord has chosen me for these spirits here on earth, I can manage anything.

So I got a little carried away when I painted my nails this week and so I thought Norma would enjoy the fun. I had to take a picture of our cute matching toes.


Norma is the one who wanted one of her fingers next.

I just love this girl! Isn't she a doll!

4 comments:

strickland party of six said...

So sweet, girls just wanna have fun!

Bonnie said...

How cute! I love the matching toe nails:)

Tammi said...

Like mother, Like daugher:)

Brian and Tonya said...

How fun!!! I love the mother/daughter picture.