Monday, April 27, 2009

Flat Stanley's vacation

"Dear Tucker."
"Here are the photo's of the travel's of Flat Stanley with me here in Parsippany, New Jersey."
"The first thing we did was play a game of SCABBLE with Brother John,"

"and then visited a local bakery where a friend of mine works."

"We got tasty treats!"

"Brazil!!"

"Stanley was so excited when we met with Bryan Kehl, the Pro Football player for the Giants here in New Jersey."

"After a while I decided that he needed a name tag to be rollin' around with us missionaries. You can see New York in the distance."

"Finally we had a B-day bash for me."

"I hope he enjoyed his trip."
Your pal,
Elder Gerald Montag.

3 comments:

strickland party of six said...

Oh that is cool of him what a good uncle.

Bonnie said...

How cool! What an awesome Flat Stanley Trip:)

Kathryn said...

How fun! I didn't know he send more than the one picture I saw on Dana's phone. Pretty cool to see Stanley in all these pictures and learn more about Gerald and his mission!