Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Something to do

We found this really good deal on a swing set yesterday. It was something we just couldn't pass up.
I am so glad we got this! It will be a lifesaver this summer. The boys drive me crazy by asking, "What can we do?" My answer to them is that they are kids and can find things to do. Now I will have an answer for them that they might like to hear.

It will be super nice in the summer when I can turn on the sprinkler and make a water slide and they can swing in the water. Now you may be wondering, "In the mud?" Well, yes. We hope to get grass back there sooner than later but until then I would rather bathe them every night then try and deal with them in the house or try to get to the park daily or feel like a clown that is here just for the entertainment of my children.



The kids had so much fun helping Nate put it together. Thadd didn't want to go to bed last night because he thought that his dad was going to put it together without him. I told him that he wasn't doing it at night and that we would be sure to tell him when he was.


I think this is going to work out very nicely!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, that is so cool:) I love it! What a life saver for this summer. I am glad they love it.

strickland party of six said...

Nice I wished ours didn't blow away in the wind storm we had about 3 months ago and our tramp got stollen so we really need something. we search ksl everyday. wish us luck. but we will soon be with you for at least 2 days.