Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break 09'

For spring break this year I made plans to do a lot of family activities so that I would not hear, "What can we do?" all week long. Monday Tucker of course learned how to ride his bike. On Tuesday, we took the kids to Monsters Vs. Aliens. The kids had so much fun! Thadd was so excited to see it in 3D! He was so funny in these glasses. Norma even enjoyed it till the end when it was just a little to scary for her and she walked out.
Wednesday we went up to the Aquarium in Sandy. I wasn't as impressed as I would have been if it hadn't been in the old Micheal's building. But the kids had a really good time. Tucker and Thadd loved trying to touch a fish or a ray. The water was to deep for them to really touch a ray but they really tried to get a fish. It was so nice to have Nate home for spring break and get to spend all this time with family. I hope my kids have had a good break and will be ready to get back to real life next week.

No comments: