Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!


Well the Easter Bunny came to our house today. Before we ever had Tucker, I told Nate that the Easter Bunny would always come to our house on the Saturday before Easter so that on Sunday we can focus on the Real reason for Easter.

Little did I know that the Easter Bunny would be just as good as Santa. 5 o'clock this morning is when my boys woke up looking for eggs! Now that is early but it makes it very early when Nate is working til 2 in the morning. Who knew that the Easter Bunny would be such a big hit! These are the only pictures I got because, yet again, 5 in the morning is early!

2 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Looks like fun!!! And I love the idea of the Easter bunny coming on Saturday. I think I'll do that when I have kids.

FitzSimmons Times said...

You are such a good mom - I would have come out of my room and sent them all back to bed!