Saturday, March 27, 2010

Broken Camera

At the hospital right as they were getting done washing up Kate, Nate dropped the camera and it broke. It took a while just to get it to work enough to get the pictures that were on there on to his computer. The camera was still under warranty so we did some research and ended up sending it in to see if they could fix it. A week ago we got a brand new camera in the mail. It isn't the same color but it works and I am so glad have it back. I hated our old camera. That was the whole reason we got a new one. So here are a ton of pictures that I didn't get to blog about.

On February 27th Thadd learned to ride a two-wheeler. He did so well. He has worked on turning corners and the day after he started learning, he went on a "park walk" with the neighbor. They just went to all the different parks in the neighborhood.Here is one of Kate with her namesake, Kathryn. I love my Aunt Kathryn and am so glad she let us name our little girl after her. She has ment so much to me through my life and has been a second mom to me and my family.I love this one of the kids seeing Kate for the first time. So cute!These ones are from Norma's birthday. She got a Tinker Bell dress-up chest from Nana and Papa and she just loves it!This is the outfit that we got her from Grandpa and Nana Powell. She just loves to dress up and love skirts that she can twirl in.I hope I can get the ones that my friend Angela put on Facebook from Norma's birthday. Here is one with Norma and Larry. Norma has had kind of a crush on Larry for a very long time. She would do anything for him and I love this one of him teasing her.She loved her cake. She started blowing out the candles as soon as the cake was in front of her. Isn't she cute!This is her in her Puddle Jumpers. She has been talking about playing out in the rain for the last month or so and Cindy, Angela and Larry got her these so she can go play in the rain.This one is just really cute of the baby!And last of all I gave the baby a bath last night. She is starting to like her baths now. Just the first part where I get her wet. When I start washing her is about when she is ready to be done and she really hates the lotion and getting dressed again part but she is just to cute to not put these up of her and her funny faces!Hope you didn't get to bored. But I love these pictures and just had to put them on!

4 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Her face in the bath makes me laugh. Cute!

Bonnie said...

Awesome! I love all the pictures:) What fun you have had. Those baby bath pictures are priceless.

Bonnie said...

BTW, I love Kate's purple blanket, she is a doll.

Amy Conklin said...

Great pictures Bobby! I also dropped my camera, and it should still be under warrenty, but didn't think they'd fix it since I was the one who dropped it. Maybe I should try after all!