Monday, March 1, 2010

Elder Montag

I just had to post these pictures of my brother Gerald on his mission in New Jersey. We haven't gotten a lot since he did Flat Stanley for Tucker last year and I just love these ones that he sent today. Love ya Gerald and can't wait for you to come home in August!!!


This is so my brother.

Love the missionary Snowman. He said they have gotten 10 inches in the last week there with all the crazy weather going on in the east.

This in the one I am so glad to have a picture of. This is his Armor of God that he made to take with him when they are teaching this lesson. Sometimes he'll wear it, (that's Gerald for you:) ) or if they are teaching a child, they get to wear it. Love it!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Awww, those are awesome pictures. I can't believe how grown up he is. He was just a baby when I saw him last. I guess that's what can happen in 10 years.

Bonnie said...

That is so awesome! I am so glad he is doing so well and seems to really love it! What a blessing.

Peter and Katie said...

That is great, it looks like he is really enjoying himself out there and throwing himself into the work. You must be very proud!