Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sleep


Well I have been so concerned about Kate sleeping so much she helped me with that last night. She just didn't want to sleep. Unless it was on Mommy. I know it is all my fault. I hold her all day while she sleeps and then expect her to sleep in her own bed at night. But look how precious she is! How can you not want to hold her all day! I promise to work on it today so hopefully we can get some sleep tonight. Nate said that for the first little bit he got up and rocked with her. I don't remember him getting up. He said I was snoring. That's been happening a lot lately. :)

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is so precious:) I love to watch a baby sleep.

Jackie said...

What a beautiful little baby. Congratultions and enjoy!! They really do grow up so fast!

Brett - Rachel B said...

SO precious!

Peter and Katie said...

What a sweet picture!

Kristine said...

Hey thanks for leaving me a message! Now I can blog stalk you too ;)

Kate is beautiful! I bet you're loving her! Even if she is making you snore at night ;)

Becky said...

I heard that she is sleeping through the night now. I hate you! My little guy still isn't sleeping through the night. (sigh) Miss you Bobbie! This is Becky from your mom's ward. She gave me your blog.