Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hair cut

Norma's hair has been a mess lately. She hates to have it brushed and she screams the whole time I try and do anything with it. I really wanted it cut but didn't dare do it myself again. I just knew that I would mess it up and that it wouldn't be straight. Ryann, my neighbor came over this morning and cut it for me. Thank you so much Ryann!

This is the before picture of her hair.

And this is after.I love it! It is going to be so much nicer to comb in the mornings and it is still long enough that I'll be able to do some fun things with it. Norma said that she looked like a different person. She sure does. But a cute, not screaming the whole time I touch her hair, person.

2 comments:

lemonade.82 said...

I love it! She looks very cute with it!

Tammi said...

I love it too!