Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tornado Insurance

I think I need to get some tornado insurance or maybe hurricane because this is how the morning started... Kate talking to the baby on the t.v. Very cute. She loves talking to the babies she meets, even if it is just on the t.v. or pictures of herself on the computer. She is quite the chatter box.

This is what my house looks like after her conversation with the t.v. You can see the culprit at the top of this picture.

And who is to blame for this mess? A tornado? No. A hurricane? No. It would be this...
She sure is lucky she is cute.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

What a fun age and cute baby! She is easy to love.

Becky said...

When did you come to my house?! I would have never let you leave with those pictures. At least you could have let me know you were sneaking in so I could clean up some of the mess. lol