Monday, February 28, 2011

Knew it would happen

I just knew that this would happen. We are now the proud owners of our Durango! Yep, it is the first family car that we have owned out right and have not replaced in a year after buying it. I knew that we would have problems with it if we did pay it off. No sooner did the check clear...
We were on our way to Salt Lake and not even off our street when it started making noises.Nate turned around and found the problem. The wheel bearing went bad on the front left tire and the whole hub assembly had to be replaced. (I had Nate just tell me all that so I could write it down right.)I have the best husband in the world! He fixed it for half of what it would have cost us to have someone else do it and all before we had to go get the boys from school, and it was early day. Isn't it great owning your own vehicle.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Of course! And you have a very GOOD husband.