Sunday, February 6, 2011

Who needs a walker...

Kate has a stool!

She will push this thing around the kitchen all day. It scared her the first time it moved but she is getting such a personality now that she just loves to make us laugh. (I just had to take a lot of pictures to get some I liked and now I've ended up liking more than a few so I'm sharing.)

She of the new things she has been doing;
-she has learned no. She will shake her head at me when she knows she is doing something I'm going to tell her no about.
-she waves. LOVE IT! She is a waving fool! She waves at everyone at the store, she waves when I take her to bed, she waves when people come in and out of the door and I'm trying to teach her to blow kisses. She's learning.
-she's learning that if she wakes up at night and cries, Mom will rock her back to sleep.
-she sleeps on her tummy. Up on her knees. I really need to get a picture before she changes.

I'm betting that by the time her birthday comes around in 3 1/2 weeks that she will be taking steps on her own.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute! I can't believe how much she is learning. I can just imagine her shaking her head and waving her little hand.

Kathryn said...

What a cutie! And how fun to watch little ones learn new things!

I love you all!