Monday, October 3, 2011

Peaches, Puppies and Pictures

I thought I would share with you a few pictures since the last few posts have been picture free.

This is a picture of what I have worked on all weekend long.

My friend Dani helped me can 42 quarts of peaches, 35 pints of jam and 13 half pints of jam.  Plus 4 of peachsauce and about 10 cups of just frozen peaches.  It was a lot of peaches.

Here are some of the puppies.

Eva doesn't slow down much and she just wants to cuddle with Walle.  He doesn't allow that to happen but we did get them to cuddle with my feet one day.

We are so glad we have her.  She has been a bit of work but she is sure cute and loveable. :0)

I took the kids pictures on picture day and here they are.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

What precious children!

Kathryn said...

Love the pictures of the peaches, results of your (and Dani's - what a great friend!) efforts ... and of course of the puppies!