Saturday, October 29, 2011

Puppy Troubles

We left to run some errands last night and came home to a little surprise.

You have seen how we have to lock up Eva because she can get out right?  Well we came home to see puppy poop in the living room.  She had gotten out.  So we started calling her.  We heard her whining and she was back with Walle again.  She had gotten out, made a mess and gotten back in.  We wanted a smart dog.

This was not the worst of it though.  She had spilled the water dish.  All over the floor.  Right where I keep my scrapbooks.  They were soaked!  I had to go through and wipe down every page because they were so wet.  There is about 10-12 pages in each book that are ruined.  I am so sad.  I'm going to look into moving them.  We just don't have a lot of room.  Anywhere.  :0(

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm so sorry about your scrapbooks!!!

Becky Gockley said...

My heart sunk when you said your scrapbooks got wet. I would cry if that happened. No seriously I would be wiping off tears and pages. Those are so much work and expensive! I hope they are ok!