Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

I saw this link for the Pumpkin Point Farms on a friends blog and she had gotten such cute pictures of her baby that I really wanted to get some pictures of our family.  I'm trying to get pictures so I can start working on Christmas cards.  My mom took the day off and so Winni, Dad and Mom came with us.  I love the pictures I got of them!  I am not a photographer but I liked what we got.  Between Nate's work camera and my camera, we got some good pictures.  I hope you enjoy them.  There are a lot. :0)







 

Still doesn't like having her picture taken even though she is so cute.

Love her striped tights.

Norma couldn't be left out.

Kate and Thad were not happy at all.

But we still tried to get a nice picture.

Needed to take some of Winni.

Love this one!


Silly Daddy!

Much better. :0)

Love my Dad's laugh.
Our attempts at family pictures



The free corn maze.  Thad wasn't impressed because it had an orange string guiding you through.

Me and my little baby.

More attempts at family pictures.

Thad wanting to be pumpkin head.




This shows our three kids to a T!




Guess I really didn't need to put these ones on. :0)




Mom.  She loved the pumpkins in the window.



Love it!


FAVORITE!!!!

Love my parents!


That's my girl!

Isn't she cute. :0)

So many pumpkins and the sun was not in a good place for pictures but we still had a bunch of fun.  Well, some of us did.


Thad really wanted to take a pumpkin home but my Mom already had some at her house for us to carve.

This was the only way I could get Thad to leave.
We had a lot of fun and I was so glad that we got to go.  Love all the pictures we got.  Just wish some of my kids would have been happier. :0)

4 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Those are so cute! I love the shots you got! You got some really good ones of your whole family! Thanks for sharing.

Bonnie said...

Awesome, looks like a fun day and a fun place to be:)

Kathryn said...

What a fun and beautiful day! I love the pics!

Amy Conklin said...

What a cute family! I love MANY of the pictures you got! I also love the ones of your parents. What a great example they are!