Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bubbles in the Park

Again, more pictures of Katy but after you see these, who could blame me. :0)

With spring break we had a lot of park dates.  One day we met Amy and her kids and played for hours.  It was wonderful!

The next day was my monthly date with Jenny and Angela and since we had the kids, Angela got them some things to do at the park. 

She picked up kites, big balls and some bubbles.  The kids liked the kites.  Thad kept getting his stuck in the trees.  Wish I had the camera at that point but I finally went and got it in time to get these of Katy having fun with the bubbles.


She loved that she could do it on her own and would laugh and clap when she would get a bunch a bubbles blown.

5 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

That looks so fun. That bubble thing looks perfect for a two year old. Where did you get that?

Kathryn said...

What a great friend Angela is to your family! I'm sure they had a great time while the women visited!

Bonnie said...

Bubbles are fun:)

Anonymous said...

Look how much her hair has lightened aready. She is going to be a blond by the end of summer.

John P Parry said...

I watch and enjoy all of our fanmilies blogs. Grandpa Parry

Grandma got a call from Spencer Millburn yesterday saying "Grandma I am in Jail in New York and need some money to get out. Will you send it too me?