Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Conference Crafting

I was able to spend the whole weekend at my Mom's for conference this year.  It was wonderful!  Not only do we hear some amazing talks but John and Celest were here.  I wanted to do some crafting so we got to work as we listened.

I wish I would have taken a picture of Winni, Celest and I doing these.  So super messy.  But so super fun!
 I have also looked everywhere for this cording and finally found it.  I ordered the little clips on line and had enough cord for us all to make one.  Nate made a new watch band for his watch and we made 9 other bracelets.  I wish I would have taken a picture of all of them.  We had quite the array of colors.
Some other highlights were; Tucker got to go to a session of Conference with Kathryn.  They went to the Sunday morning session and I cried when the Prophet spoke because I knew that my baby was there in person, watching this amazing man speak.

What a wonderful time spent with family!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great crafts! I love the little eggs. I remember doing this with larger balloons for Easter!

Becky Gockley said...

Wow! Those look so amazing! I love the bracelets! Riley would love to make those! Looks like a really fun Easter!