Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Morn

As most of you know, the Easter Bunny comes to our house on Saturday morning so that Sunday can be about the "Real" reason of Easter and not just candy.

The kids were very good about waiting for Katy to wake up and waiting for her to notice the eggs all over before they went to town finding them all. 

Dora!
Katy has never had this much of a sugar rush.  She loved carrying around her basket and helping herself to as much candy as she could open.
 I am sad that I don't take as many pictures of the boys and Norma as I do of Katy but she is so darn cute!

3 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Wow, looks like a blast! Your kids look so happy! I am loving Kate's hair! It's cracking me up!

Kathryn said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. I know that's true from what all your children talked about the day after!

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love her bed head, so funny. Looks like a fun easter egg hunt.