Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Burraston Ponds

Yes, that is how you spell it.  I had to take a picture so I would know how to spell it to blog about it.  Nate really wanted to take the boys fishing here at Burraston Ponds.  He grew up fishing here and catching a ton of fish.  I had never been and I talked him into camping for the night.  I think this will be our new go-to camping spot.  It was just as close as Vernon and it has a ton of trees for shade.  It was so nice.  The one thing that I had a hard time with.  The toads.  No crickets to put you to sleep.  Make you enjoy being outdoors.  No, it was toads.  They are louder and not as nice to go to sleep too. 

I won't tell you that Nate didn't catch any fish, and I won't tell you that he has never caught a fish with the boys but I will tell you that they loved going out in the canoe and that I really miss my camera.  Oh, and we will never take the dogs again. :0)

No comments: